Starting at: Kentish Town West
Journey time between Kentish Town West and averages at 72 minutes
Stations passed through from Kentish Town West
- Kentish Town West Station
- Camden Town Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: to Kentish Town West
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kentish Town West to Farncombe Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Watford High Street
- Kentish Town West to Knockholt
- Kentish Town West to Manor House
- Kentish Town West to Southgate
- Kentish Town West to Clock House
- Kentish Town West to Queensway
- Kentish Town West to Harlesden
- Kentish Town West to Beckenham Hill
- Kentish Town West to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Kentish Town West to Grove Park