Starting at: Kent House
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Kent House
- Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Clock House Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Kent House
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kent House to How Wood (Herts) Rail Station
- Kent House to Seven Sisters Rail
- Kent House to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Kent House to Devons Road DLR
- Kent House to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Kent House to Lee Rail
- Kent House to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Kent House to Hayes & Harlington
- Kent House to London St Pancras International
- Kent House to Purley
- Kent House to Cricklewood