Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Southern to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to West Ham
• Change at West Ham Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Stratford High Street DLR Station
• Change at Stratford High Street DLR Station
Arrive at: Stratford High Street DLR
Journey time between Kenley and Stratford High Street DLR averages at 71 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford High Street DLR to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Stratford High Street DLR