Starting at: Kenley
Arrive at: Lea Bridge
Stations passed through from Kenley
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lea Bridge to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kenley to Solihull Rail Station
- Kenley to Kidbrooke
- Kenley to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station
- Kenley to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- Kenley to Stocksmoor Rail Station
- Kenley to Morfa Mawddach Rail Station
- Kenley to Palmers Green
- Kenley to Wilnecote (Staffs) Rail Station
- Kenley to Frome Rail Station
- Kenley to Roose Rail Station
- Kenley to Aintree Rail Station