Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Southern to Whyteleafe
• Change at Whyteleafe Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Upper Warlingham
• Change at Upper Warlingham Rail Station
• Take the Southern to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Wimbledon
• Change at Wimbledon Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to South Merton
• Change at South Merton Rail Station
Arrive at: South Merton
Journey time between Kenley and South Merton averages at 79 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Merton to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > South Merton