Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Transfer to The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Change at The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Take the 407 bus to Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Change at Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Take the Walk to Purley
• Change at Purley Rail Station
• Take the Southern to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to West Brompton Rail Station
• Change at West Brompton Rail Station
• Take the District line to Paddington
• Change at Paddington Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Paddington Rail Station
• Change at London Paddington Rail Station
• Take the TfL Rail to West Ealing
• Change at West Ealing Rail Station
• Take the E11 bus to Castle Bar Park Station
• Change at Castle Bar Park
Arrive at: Castle Bar Park
Journey time between Kenley and Castle Bar Park averages at 109 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Castle Bar Park to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Castle Bar Park