Starting at: Kenley
Arrive at: Sudbury Town
Stations passed through from Kenley
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury Town to Kenley
Latest journey planner searches
- Kenley to Solihull Rail Station
- Kenley to Cowden Rail Station
- Kenley to Shenfield Rail Station
- Kenley to Rickmansworth
- Kenley to Sidcup
- Kenley to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Kenley to Egton Rail Station
- Kenley to Worle Rail Station
- Kenley to Royal Oak
- Kenley to Chartham Rail Station
- Kenley to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)