Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Transfer to The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Change at The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Take the 407 bus to Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Stations
• Change at St Luke's Road
• Take the Walk to Whyteleafe Station
• Change at Whyteleafe Tavern
• Take the 434 bus to Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Change at Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Take the Walk to Purley
• Change at Purley Rail Station
• Take the Southern to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the 37 bus to Putney Heath / Green Man
• Change at Putney Heath / Green Man
• Take the 493 bus to Richmond Station
• Change at Richmond Station
Arrive at: Richmond (London)
Journey time between Kenley and Richmond (London) averages at 423 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY: Sunday 5 July, no service between Barnes and Feltham / Teddington via Richmond. Reading and Windsor trains are diverted via Hounslow. Replacement buses operate between Barnes and Hounslow / Teddington.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Richmond (London) to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Richmond (London)