Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Transfer to The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Change at The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
• Take the 407 bus to Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Change at Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Take the Walk to Purley
• Change at Purley Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Green Park
• Change at Green Park Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus
• Change at Oxford Circus Underground Station
Arrive at: Oxford Circus
Journey time between Kenley and Oxford Circus averages at 64 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- The Kenley Hotel / Kenley Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oxford Circus to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Oxford Circus