Starting at: Kenley
• Take the Southern to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Southern to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Shepherd's Bush Rail Station
• Change at Shepherds Bush Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Shepherd's Bush (Central Line)
• Change at Shepherd's Bush Station
• Take the 295 bus or 316 bus to Latimer Road Station
• Change at Latimer Road Station
Arrive at: Latimer Road
Journey time between Kenley and Latimer Road averages at 75 minutes
Stations passed through from Kenley
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Latimer Road to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Kenley > Latimer Road