Starting at: Kenley
Arrive at: Canning Town
Stations passed through from Kenley
- Brighton Road / Old Lodge Lane
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
CANNING TOWN STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Canning Town to Kenley
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kenley to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station
- Kenley to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Kenley to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)
- Kenley to Coryton Rail Station
- Kenley to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
- Kenley to Arlesey Rail Station
- Kenley to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Kenley to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Kenley to Liverpool James Street Rail Station
- Kenley to Sturry Rail Station
- Kenley to Sarn Rail Station