Starting at: Honor Oak Park
Arrive at: Moorgate
Stations passed through from Honor Oak Park
- Brockley Rail Station
- New Cross Gate Rail Station
- Surrey Quays Rail Station
- Canada Water Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Moorgate to Honor Oak Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Honor Oak Park to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to Rowley Regis Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Honor Oak Park to Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Honor Oak Park to New Hythe Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to Bourne End Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park to Darton Rail Station