Starting at: Hither Green
Arrive at: Hornchurch
Stations passed through from Hither Green
- London Bridge Rail Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Sunday 5 July, no service between Lewisham and Dartford (via Sidcup). Replacement buses operate calling at all stations.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hornchurch to Hither Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Hither Green to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Hither Green to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Hither Green to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Hither Green to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Hither Green to Minster Rail Station
- Hither Green to Mill Hill East
- Hither Green to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Hither Green to
- Hither Green to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Hither Green to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Hither Green to Kelvedon Rail Station