Starting at: Herne Hill
Arrive at: Bromley South
Stations passed through from Herne Hill
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- Penge East Rail Station
- Kent House Rail Station
- Beckenham Junction Rail Station
- Shortlands Rail Station
- Bromley South Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\nPlease use the next Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley South to Herne Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Herne Hill to Haggerston
- Herne Hill to Hattersley Rail Station
- Herne Hill to Hammersmith (H&C Line)
- Herne Hill to Hampstead
- Herne Hill to Hampton (London)
- Herne Hill to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Herne Hill to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Herne Hill to Heron Quays DLR
- Herne Hill to Hersham Rail Station
- Herne Hill to Highams Park
- Herne Hill to Highbury & Islington