Starting at: Hayes & Harlington
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Hayes & Harlington
- Southall Rail Station
- Hanwell Rail Station
- West Ealing Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
HAYES & HARLINGTON STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-19:10. Saturday 08:00-18:00. Sunday 08:00-19:00
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Hayes & Harlington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hayes & Harlington to Lancing Rail Station
- Hayes & Harlington to Wembley Central
- Hayes & Harlington to Star Lane DLR
- Hayes & Harlington to Watford
- Hayes & Harlington to Northwood
- Hayes & Harlington to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Hayes & Harlington to West Byfleet Rail Station
- Hayes & Harlington to Ickenham
- Hayes & Harlington to Church Street Tram Stop
- Hayes & Harlington to Redbridge
- Hayes & Harlington to Bethnal Green Rail