Starting at: Hayes & Harlington
Arrive at: Ewell West
WIMBLEDON AND WESTMINSTER STATIONS: A ramp is provided at these stations providing step-free access onto District line trains (as well as Circle line trains at Westminster). Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Stations passed through from Hayes & Harlington
- Southall Rail Station
- Hanwell Rail Station
- West Ealing Rail Station
- Ealing Broadway Rail Station
- London Paddington Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ewell West to Hayes & Harlington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hayes & Harlington to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Hayes & Harlington to Southbury
- Hayes & Harlington to Garston (Herts) Rail Station
- Hayes & Harlington to Stamford Hill
- Hayes & Harlington to Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- Hayes & Harlington to Anerley
- Hayes & Harlington to Esher Rail Station
- Hayes & Harlington to South Tottenham
- Hayes & Harlington to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Hayes & Harlington to Eynsford Rail Station
- Hayes & Harlington to Crouch Hill