Starting at: Haydons Road
Arrive at: Chessington North
Stations passed through from Haydons Road
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chessington North to Haydons Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Haydons Road to Selhurst
- Haydons Road to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Haydons Road to Redland Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Shepherds Bush Rail
- Haydons Road to Southbury
- Haydons Road to Needham Market Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Walthamstow Queens Road
- Haydons Road to Sidcup
- Haydons Road to Sloane Square
- Haydons Road to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Welham Green Rail Station