Starting at: Haydons Road
Arrive at: Brondesbury Park
Stations passed through from Haydons Road
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brondesbury Park to Haydons Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Haydons Road to Longniddry Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Bracknell Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Haydons Road to Worksop Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Norbiton
- Haydons Road to Petts Wood
- Haydons Road to Purfleet Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Snaresbrook
- Haydons Road to Prince Regent DLR
- Haydons Road to West Kirby Rail Station
- Haydons Road to Blake Street Rail Station