Starting at: Harringay Green Lanes
Arrive at: Ewell West
Stations passed through from Harringay Green Lanes
- Endymion Road
- Rowley Gardens
- Manor House Station
- Portland Rise
- Alexandra Grove
- Finsbury Park / Blackstock Road
- Finsbury Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ewell West to Harringay Green Lanes
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harringay Green Lanes to Boston Manor
- Harringay Green Lanes to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Harringay Green Lanes to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Melksham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Bodiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Harringay Green Lanes to Hadley Wood
- Harringay Green Lanes to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- Harringay Green Lanes to Barry Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)