Starting at: Harringay Green Lanes
Arrive at: New Malden
Stations passed through from Harringay Green Lanes
- Endymion Road
- Rowley Gardens
- Manor House Station
- Portland Rise
- Alexandra Grove
- Finsbury Park / Blackstock Road
A ramp is provided at this station providing step-free access onto London Overground trains. Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Malden to Harringay Green Lanes
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harringay Green Lanes to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Harringay Green Lanes to Woldingham Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Ashford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Enfield Town
- Harringay Green Lanes to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Harringay Green Lanes to White Notley Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Chertsey Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Harringay Green Lanes to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Crystal Palace
- Harringay Green Lanes to Denham Golf Club Rail Station