Starting at: Harringay Green Lanes
Arrive at: New Eltham
Stations passed through from Harringay Green Lanes
- Endymion Road
- Rowley Gardens
- Manor House Station
- Portland Rise Estate
- Gloucester Drive
- Lordship Park
- Kings Crescent Estate
- Riversdale Road
- Stoke Newington Church Street
- Petherton Road
- Aden Grove
- Albion Road
- Newington Green
- Beresford Road
- Balls Pond Road
- Essex Road / Marquess Road
- Northchurch Road
- Essex Road Station
- Cross Street
- Packington Street
- Islington Green
- Angel Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Eltham to Harringay Green Lanes
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Harringay Green Lanes to Chadwell Heath
- Harringay Green Lanes to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Harringay Green Lanes to Chessington South
- Harringay Green Lanes to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- Harringay Green Lanes to West Silvertown DLR
- Harringay Green Lanes to Clapton
- Harringay Green Lanes to East Putney
- Harringay Green Lanes to Winchmore Hill
- Harringay Green Lanes to Harold Wood
- Harringay Green Lanes to Elmstead Woods