Starting at: Hanwell
Arrive at: South Wimbledon
WIMBLEDON AND WESTMINSTER STATIONS: A ramp is provided at these stations providing step-free access onto District line trains (as well as Circle line trains at Westminster). Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Stations passed through from Hanwell
- Nightingale Road
- Grosvenor Road
- West Ealing Broadway
- Dean Gardens / Mattock Lane
- Occupation Road
- Graham Avenue
- Northfields Station
HANWELL STATION: From Sunday 5 April, the station will now be open on Sundays.
SOUTH WIMBLEDON STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
South Wimbledon: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: South Wimbledon to Hanwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hanwell to Haggerston
- Hanwell to Enfield Town
- Hanwell to Beckenham Junction Tram Stop
- Hanwell to Weybridge Rail Station
- Hanwell to Wraysbury Rail Station
- Hanwell to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Hanwell to Oxshott Rail Station
- Hanwell to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Hanwell to Esher Rail Station
- Hanwell to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Hanwell to Ashtead Rail Station