Starting at: Hanwell
Arrive at: Buckhurst Hill
Stations passed through from Hanwell
- Nightingale Road
- Grosvenor Road
- West Ealing Broadway
- Dean Gardens / Mattock Lane
- Occupation Road
- Graham Avenue
- Northfields Station
HANWELL STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Buckhurst Hill to Hanwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hanwell to Wood Lane
- Hanwell to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Hanwell to Wem Rail Station
- Hanwell to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Hanwell to Wrabness Rail Station
- Hanwell to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hanwell to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Hanwell to Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
- Hanwell to Lower Sydenham
- Hanwell to Dorking Deepdene Rail Station
- Hanwell to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)