Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: Finchley Road & Frognal
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Lower Teddington Road
- Wood Street
- Cromwell Road Bus Station
- Eden Street
- Brook Street
- Kingston University / County Hall
- Surbiton Crescent
- Maple Road
- The Crescent
- Surbiton Station
Bus Stop Closed\n due to Thames Water works.\n Please use the nearby \ntemporary stop to board the bus.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Road & Frognal to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Brixton Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Welham Green Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Wanstead
- Hampton Wick to Bromley South
- Hampton Wick to Paddington
- Hampton Wick to Wandsworth Town
- Hampton Wick to Poplar DLR
- Hampton Wick to Chertsey Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Woodford
- Hampton Wick to Wimbledon
- Hampton Wick to Wembley Central