Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: West Finchley
Camden Town: On weekends, a one-way system will be in operation at Camden Town. Access to the platforms will be via the spiral staircase, which has 96 steps.
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Kingston Rail Station
- Norbiton Rail Station
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
West Finchley: No Step Free Access - Step free access between the train and the platform via ramp is not available due to temporary unavailability of station staff. Call 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Finchley to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Menston Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Russell Square
- Hampton Wick to Marple Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Yarm Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Dartford
- Hampton Wick to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Malden Manor
- Hampton Wick to Clapton