Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: Wanstead
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Lower Teddington Road
- Wood Street
- Cromwell Road Bus Station
- Brook Street
- Kingston University / County Hall
- Surbiton Crescent
- Maple Road
- The Crescent
- Surbiton Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wanstead to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Amersham
- Hampton Wick to Yoker Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Par Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Mile End
- Hampton Wick to Northwick Park
- Hampton Wick to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Cromford Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Rotherhithe
- Hampton Wick to Riddlesdown