Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Woffington Close
- Fairfax Road
- St Mark's Road
- Kingston Lane
- Marston Road
- Teddington Lock
- Cambridge Road
- Elmfield Avenue
- Broad Street / Teddington
- Teddington Memorial Hospital
- Gloucester Road
- Princes Road
- Fulwell Station
- South Road / Fulwell
- Fulwell / Sixth Cross Road
- Trafalgar Road / Prince Of Wales
- The Prince Albert / Twickenham
- Twickenham Green
- Heath Road / Grove Avenue
- Heath Road / Twickenham
- London Road / Twickenham
- Twickenham Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Bush Hill Park
- Hampton Wick to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Kemsing Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to London Cannon Street
- Hampton Wick to Epsom
- Hampton Wick to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Hampton Wick to Lambeth North
- Hampton Wick to Willow Lawn (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Hampton Wick to Birkbeck