Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: Great Portland Street
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Kingston Rail Station
- Norbiton Rail Station
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
GREAT PORTLAND STREET STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Great Portland Street: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Great Portland Street to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Menston Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hampton Wick to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Arram Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Aslockton Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Rishton Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Borough Green & Wrotham Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Brough Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Hampton Wick to Queenborough Rail Station