Starting at: Hampton Wick
Arrive at: London Blackfriars
Stations passed through from Hampton Wick
- Kingston Rail Station
- Norbiton Rail Station
- New Malden Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Blackfriars to Hampton Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampton Wick to Featherstone Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Blackheath
- Hampton Wick to Weston Milton Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Amersham
- Hampton Wick to Yoker Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Hampton Wick to Par Rail Station
- Hampton Wick to Bethnal Green Rail
- Hampton Wick to Mile End
- Hampton Wick to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)