Starting at: Hampstead Heath
Arrive at: Mile End
Stations passed through from Hampstead Heath
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
- Kentish Town West Rail Station
- Camden Road Rail Station
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Canonbury Rail Station
- Dalston Kingsland Rail Station
- Hackney Central Rail Station
- Homerton Rail Station
- Hackney Wick Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mile End to Hampstead Heath
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hampstead Heath to Wem Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath to Tring Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hampstead Heath to Treorchy Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Hampstead Heath to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Hampstead Heath to St Germans Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Hampstead Heath to Knebworth Rail Station