Starting at: Hackney Wick
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Hackney Wick
- Rothbury Road
- Monier Road
- Wick Lane
- Old Ford Road
- Roman Road Market
- Tredegar Road
- Bow Bus Garage
- Bow Church
Hackney Wick: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to the westbound platform due to a faulty lift. Call our Travel Information Centre on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
London Overground: No service between Highbury & Islington and Clapham Junction, New Cross, West Croydon and Crystal Palace due to planned engineering work A reduced service is operating on all other London Overground routes due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (for Dalston Junction), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Surrey Quays and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Wapping to Hackney Wick
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackney Wick to Newhaven Harbour Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Betchworth Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to London Road (Brighton) Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Yalding Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Wargrave Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hackney Wick to Rye Rail Station
- Hackney Wick to Peterborough (Nene Valley Railway)