Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Stratford International DLR
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Streatham Common Rail Station
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: Sunday 5 July, no service between Balham and Sutton (via Mitcham Junction). Trains are diverted via West Croydon. Replacement buses operate between Tulse Hill and Sutton calling at Streatham, Streatham Common, Mitcham Eastfields, Mitcham Junction, Hackbridge and Carshalton.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford International DLR to Hackbridge
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hackbridge to Crawley Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Pyle Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Temple
- Hackbridge to Kings Langley Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Blake Street Rail Station
- Hackbridge to
- Hackbridge to Merthyr Vale Rail Station
- Hackbridge to West Croydon
- Hackbridge to Kemsley Rail Station
- Hackbridge to New Hythe Rail Station