Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Dalston Junction
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dalston Junction to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Wandsworth Common
- Hackbridge to Roding Valley
- Hackbridge to Maryland
- Hackbridge to Thames Ditton
- Hackbridge to Seer Green Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Norden - Park and Ride (Swanage Railway)
- Hackbridge to Wootton (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Hackbridge to Nunhead
- Hackbridge to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Hackbridge to Beddington Lane Tram Stop