Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Wimbledon Chase
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Carshalton Rail Station
- Sutton (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon Chase to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hackbridge to Wrabness Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Tenby Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Woodlesford Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Park Royal
- Hackbridge to Appleby Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Hounslow West
- Hackbridge to Walmer Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Doleham Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Ingatestone Rail Station