Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Thameslink to Elephant & Castle, Elephant & Castle
• Change at Elephant & Castle Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Elephant & Castle Station
• Change at Elephant & Castle Underground Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park
• Change at Wembley Park Underground Station
• Take the 182 bus to Sudbury & Harrow Road Station
• Change at Sudbury & Harrow Road Station
Arrive at: Sudbury & Harrow Road
Journey time between Hackbridge and Sudbury & Harrow Road averages at 92 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Loughborough Junction Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sudbury & Harrow Road to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Sudbury & Harrow Road