Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: South Bermondsey
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Bermondsey to Hackbridge
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hackbridge to Crawley Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Pyle Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Effingham Junction Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Guide Bridge Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- Hackbridge to Bruce Grove
- Hackbridge to Selhurst
- Hackbridge to Ickenham
- Hackbridge to Reigate Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Upminster