Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Thameslink to Mitcham Junction
• Change at Mitcham Junction Rail Station
• Take the Tramway Tram to Wimbledon Tram Stop
• Change at Wimbledon Tram Stop
• Take the District line to Earl's Court
• Change at Earl's Court Underground Station
• Take the District line or Piccadilly line to Ealing Common
• Change at Ealing Common Underground Station
• Take the Piccadilly line to South Harrow
• Change at South Harrow Underground Station
• Take the 398 bus or 395 bus to Danemead Grove
• Change at Danemead Grove
• Take the Walk to Northolt Park
• Change at Northolt Park
Arrive at: Northolt Park
Journey time between Hackbridge and Northolt Park averages at 93 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northolt Park to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Northolt Park