Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Thameslink to Mitcham Junction
• Change at Mitcham Junction Rail Station
• Take the Tramway Tram to Wimbledon Tram Stop
• Change at Wimbledon Tram Stop
• Take the District line to East Putney
• Change at East Putney Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Putney
• Change at Putney Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Mortlake
• Change at Mortlake Rail Station
Arrive at: Mortlake
Journey time between Hackbridge and Mortlake averages at 62 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mortlake to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Mortlake