Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Hanwell
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Balham Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
HANWELL STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hanwell to Hackbridge
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Hackbridge to Wrabness Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Tenby Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Hassocks Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Ewell West
- Hackbridge to Whitland Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Anerley
- Hackbridge to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Waun-gron Park Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Wimbledon
- Hackbridge to North Llanrwst Rail Station