Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Gospel Oak
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Loughborough Junction Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
- London St Pancras International Rail Station
- Kentish Town Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gospel Oak to Hackbridge
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hackbridge to Crawley Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Pyle Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Yeovil Pen Mill Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)
- Hackbridge to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Hackbridge to
- Hackbridge to Gomshall Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Betchworth Rail Station