Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Walk to Hackbridge Corner
• Change at Hackbridge Corner
• Take the 127 bus to Tooting Broadway Station
• Change at Tooting Broadway Station
• Take the Northern line to Stockwell
• Change at Stockwell Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus
• Change at Oxford Circus Underground Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to Pinner
• Change at Pinner Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Pinner Library
• Change at Pinner Library
• Take the H13 bus to Ruislip Lido
• Take the Walk to Hillingdon, Haste Hill, Ruislip Lido Railway
• Change at Hillingdon, Haste Hill, Ruislip Lido Railway
Arrive at: Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
Journey time between Hackbridge and Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway) averages at 122 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Hackbridge Corner
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway) to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)