Starting at: Hackbridge
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Croydon Road /Wallington Green
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Hackbridge
Latest journey planner searches
- Hackbridge to Brimsdown
- Hackbridge to Glenrothes with Thornton Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Sutton Parkway Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Cambridge Heath (London)
- Hackbridge to Castleton Moor Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Roose Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Ewell East
- Hackbridge to Queens Park (London)
- Hackbridge to Arlesey Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- Hackbridge to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)