Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Transfer to Hackbridge Corner / Hackbridge Station
• Change at Hackbridge Corner / Hackbridge Station
• Take the 127 bus to Carshalton Station
• Change at Carshalton Station
• Take the Southern to London Victoria
• Change at London Victoria Rail Station
• Take the Victoria line to Finsbury Park
• Change at Finsbury Park Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Finsbury Park Rail Station
• Change at Finsbury Park Rail Station
Arrive at: Finsbury Park
Journey time between Hackbridge and Finsbury Park averages at 68 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Hackbridge Corner / Hackbridge Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finsbury Park to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Finsbury Park