Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Transfer to Hackbridge Corner / Hackbridge Station
• Change at Hackbridge Corner / Hackbridge Station
• Take the 127 bus to Carshalton Station
• Change at Carshalton Station
• Take the Southern to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to Willesden Junction Rail Station
• Change at Willesden Junction Rail Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Kensal Green
• Change at Kensal Green Underground Station
Arrive at: Kensal Green
Journey time between Hackbridge and Kensal Green averages at 70 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Hackbridge Corner / Hackbridge Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kensal Green to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Kensal Green