Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Thameslink to Mitcham Junction
• Change at Mitcham Junction Rail Station
• Take the Tramway Tram to Wimbledon Tram Stop
• Change at Wimbledon Tram Stop
• Take the District line to Earl's Court
• Change at Earl's Court Underground Station
• Take the District line to Turnham Green
• Change at Turnham Green Underground Station
• Take the District line to Gunnersbury
• Change at Gunnersbury Underground Station
Arrive at: Gunnersbury
Journey time between Hackbridge and Gunnersbury averages at 65 minutes
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gunnersbury to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Gunnersbury