Starting at: Hackbridge
• Take the Southern to Balham
• Change at Balham Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Balham
• Change at Balham Underground Station
• Take the Northern line to Bank
• Change at Bank Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Limehouse DLR Station
• Change at Limehouse DLR Station
• Take the c2c to Barking
• Change at Barking Rail Station
• Take the District line to Becontree
• Change at Becontree Underground Station
Arrive at: Becontree
Journey time between Hackbridge and Becontree averages at 76 minutes
Stations passed through from Hackbridge
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail Station
- Balham Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Becontree to Hackbridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Hackbridge > Becontree