Starting at: Grange Park
Arrive at: Hampton Wick
Stations passed through from Grange Park
- Grange Park Station
- Green Dragon Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Wick to Grange Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Grange Park to Newark Castle Rail Station
- Grange Park to Enfield Lock
- Grange Park to Latimer Road
- Grange Park to East Ham
- Grange Park to Whittlesea Rail Station
- Grange Park to Goring-by-Sea Rail Station
- Grange Park to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Grange Park to West Dulwich
- Grange Park to North Harrow
- Grange Park to Theobalds Grove
- Grange Park to Epsom Downs