Starting at: Gordon Hill
Arrive at: Caterham
Stations passed through from Gordon Hill
- Blossom Lane
- Chase Side
- Browning Road
- Baker Street
- Bell Road
- Gordon Road
- Parsonage Lane
- Enfield Police Station
- Enfield Civic Centre
- Enfield Town / Genotin Road
- Cecil Road / St Annes School
- Park Crescent
- Bush Hill
- St Stephens Church
- Conifer Gardens
- Church Street
- Bury Street West
- Lower Edmonton School
- Edmonton Cemetery
- Haselbury Road
- Edmonton Fire Station
- All Saints Church
- Edmonton Green Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caterham to Gordon Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gordon Hill to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to
- Gordon Hill to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Westerton Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Hereford Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Gordon Hill to Bargeddie Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Gordon Hill to Lidlington Rail Station