Starting at: Gordon Hill
Arrive at: Walthamstow Central
Stations passed through from Gordon Hill
- Enfield Chase Rail Station
- Grange Park Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill Rail Station
- Palmers Green Rail Station
- Bowes Park Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter the station via the London Overground ticket hall in Station Approach by the car park and exit the station via the stairs or lift into the bus station. The Selborne Road ticket hall is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Walthamstow Central to Gordon Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gordon Hill to Althorne Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- Gordon Hill to Norchard (Dean Forest Railway)
- Gordon Hill to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Gordon Hill to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- Gordon Hill to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Cathcart Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to March Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Yoker Rail Station