Starting at: Gordon Hill
Arrive at: Hanger Lane
Stations passed through from Gordon Hill
- Enfield Chase Rail Station
- Grange Park Rail Station
- Winchmore Hill Rail Station
- Palmers Green Rail Station
- Bowes Park Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
Hanger Lane: During work to install a lift and bridge to provide step-free access, there will be a hoarding on the platform. Please move down the platform away from the stairs, where you will find it easier to board the train. During weekday evening peaks, you will find it easier to exit from a westbound train at this station if you travel in one of the front three carriages
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hanger Lane to Gordon Hill
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Gordon Hill to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Habrough Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to
- Gordon Hill to Chartham Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Westerton Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Hereford Rail Station
- Gordon Hill to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Gordon Hill to Bargeddie Rail Station